Welcome to the documentation for the python-microscopy environment, set of tools for optical microscopy, and in particular localization - based super-resolution microscopy.
This documentation is currently very much a work in progress and is far from being complete. The API documentation, in particular could use a lot of work. Hopefully it’s enough to get you started, however.
- PYMEAcquire - Instrument control and simulation
- dh5view - Image Data Analysis and Viewing
- VisGUI - Visualising Localization Data Sets
- Common Tasks
- Analysing Localisation Microscopy data
- Extending PYME and writing plugins
- Technical Details
- API Documentation